Focus on what you do best, we've got your back.
Ham Law finds solutions not obstacles: what to do and what not to do—and why. We know contracts, copyrights, ownership rights, and trade secrets; and we have four decades experience solving real world problems that extend far beyond the stage.
- Are endorsement contracts marital property?
- Are songs, books, copyrights, trademarks, band names marital property?
- What happens if there is a fire in your apartment while on tour?
- Who owns the copyright in a new song or book?
- What does our band own?
- Are we all liable for what our band members do?
- What IS the band? A partnership? Corporation? LLC?
- What is an LLC and what does it cost?
- Who owns our band, tour, festival, publishing company?
- Who owns our name, our songs, our royalties?
- What happens if your band breaks up—what are your rights?
- What does one departing band member continue to own?